« Home | More Webcam Madness » | the perfect colour » | Thanks to you…Thanks to you I feel an affectionate... » | It got me thinking... » | MY lil Tiny! » | Never our flower shall wilt » | happy birthday bex!! » | lets get PRETTY! » | Who would live in a home like this?!?! » | Mr "Romance" Northcott »

i may not know what love is.
i feel it deep inside
i may not know how to let it out
i'll hug and kiss and try

as sure as water flows

i'll be drawn to you
your spirit's high, your heart is deep
i miss you once you go to sleep.

you're the one for me.
we fit together
we laugh together
we're friends together
we cry together
we love each other
and i want it forevermore.

About me

  • I'm Mark and Rebecca
  • From Leeds/Guelph, UK/CANADA
My profile

Links

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Winter's Glam. Make your own badge here.
  • *Marks MSN space*
  • *Bex Flickr Photos*
  • *Bex GLITZ AND GLAM BLOG*
  • *LDS*
  • *Wikipedia*
  • ~PHOTOS!!!~