« Home | my mad melon! » | one more week!!! » | i may not know what love is.i feel it deep insidei... » | More Webcam Madness » | the perfect colour » | Thanks to you…Thanks to you I feel an affectionate... » | It got me thinking... » | MY lil Tiny! » | Never our flower shall wilt » | happy birthday bex!! »

love makes you weak at the knees
but strong enough to fight

love makes you laugh
but cry sometimes late at night

love makes you hurt
but makes you feel just right

love can put you in dark times
but forever the light shines bright

love can make you free
but you're always held on tight

love may be blind
but always has you in sight

love has a lot of pain
but it's also a delight

love lasts every day
and love lasts every night

About me

  • I'm Mark and Rebecca
  • From Leeds/Guelph, UK/CANADA
My profile

Links

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Winter's Glam. Make your own badge here.
  • *Marks MSN space*
  • *Bex Flickr Photos*
  • *Bex GLITZ AND GLAM BLOG*
  • *LDS*
  • *Wikipedia*
  • ~PHOTOS!!!~